Ancient myths from Transylvania tell us that four Divine Beings were sent to the earth to bring order out of chaos. As the rays of their celestial bodies made contact with the lower worlds, they became the four elements linking humankind to nature, the heavens and the Divine:
In this workshop you will learn that:
- The four elements of nature are the very foundations of creation and the basis of life itself.
- All physical and spiritual essence are made up of one or more of these elements.
- Elementals, from the fifth element – Akasha – are coming from celestial form sent by the divine beings from a lower hierarchy of the “Goddess”.
- Elements and elementals are assigned to the four cardinal points of a circle.
- There is duplicity in elements and elementals.
- The Pentacle is the traditional tool and the symbol of the four elements being kept in balance by the fifth element.
In this workshop you will learn to work with:
- The essence of the elements in every day of your life.
- The physical representations of the elements and their gross forms in the material world.
- The elementals task that govern the four elements.
- The main correspondences representing elements and elementals.
In this workshop you will understand:
- Who the elementals are
- What elemental represent
- Specific elementals and their correspondences closely related to specific elements.
- Elementals from Transylvanian folklore
Sign up for this workshop!